Since we are a non profit we contribute much more that a travel agent or any for profit organization would. Here are several ways that we help you raise funds for your cause:
1. We contribute from $25 (Carnival) to $1000 (on most SilverSea, Seabourn, Tauck, TRAVCOA, Windstar etc) per cabin or land package to your cause when your donors, sponsors, or community book. There is no cost, no up front fee, and groups are not required.
2. We can provide links to co-branded websites with over 70,000 pages of travel content at no cost to you. These websites have an 800 number and a banner on top of each page that says: “All reservations will contribute to “xxx (your) organization.” And again, no fee of any kind.
3. We can put together a group cruise or a group trip for your non-profit organization. In addition to organizing everything so there is no pressure on your staff, we design the fliers, press releases and a website for your group event. We handle all the calls via 800 numbers. You receive a donation for each cabin or package booked, usually twice the size of what a for profit company can give you, plus you receive a free cabin for every 16 cabins (excluding tax & port charges). That way you can raffle it off and raise lots more cash. And again, there is no cost to you.
4. We can provide to you cruise and land packages for auctions. There is no cost until the auction occurs and you keep everything above the cost.
5. We can provide links to direct on-line booking engines for certain suppliers., such as Apple Vacations, Pleasant Holidays and some cruise lines. Every booking will contribute to your organization. There is no cost to you.
Below is an example of what your organization can receive on a qualifying seven day group cruise. Assumption is based on a $125 donation per cabin with a complimentary cabin for every 16 cabins raffled off:
16 cabins = $ 3,900 Cruise for Charity donation
32 cabins = $ 7,600 Cruise for Charity donation
64 cabins = $14,800 Cruise for Charity donation
128 cabins = $30,600 Cruise for Charity donation
Scenario will vary with the type of cabin, the kind of cruise, availability, the season etc.
In addition of a free cabin for every 16 cabins we can help organize additional options such as silent auctions, free group cocktail party, group shore excursions, free on-board meeting spaces, & free audio visual equipment.
We partnered with Travelmakers.com to do the actual booking and they agreed to donate up to half of the commission from the cruise lines and tour companies to our fundraising efforts. $10 from every booking goes to Kill Cancer Foundation. The bulk of the donation goes to your non-profit entity. Bookings on the higher end cruise ships, such as Yachts of Seabourn or SilverSea or on higher-end land suppliers, such as Abercrombie & Kent, Tauck or Travcoa can generate a donation of about $1000 per booking. Your top donors and sponsors will be likely candidates for a “rewards” cruise that generates tremendous revenue.
Call our executive director, Zigmund Sepanski at 800-684-3260 ext 205 to discuss this exciting and FUNdraising program today.